Wirmec AM400 Quattro
The Wirmec AM400 Quattro is designed as an automatic cut, strip & crimp machine which can be equipped with up to five processing stations. With the traditional six-blade cutting head and an advanced power cable system, it presents itself as a very flexible machine for processing small sections up to 4mm² (optional 6mm²) at very high levels of productivity.
- Belt feed
- Programmable cutting head
- Adjustable wire straighteners with adjustment scale
- Cable guide set
- Maintenance kit
- Safety guard that can be opened upwards
- Scrap collection drawer
- Operator console with drawing holder;
- PC with monitor 21’’
- Vision interface in English
- Wi.Fi, Ethernet and USB connection
- Steel frame in Wirmec style
- Instruction and operator manual
- CE conformity
Our AM400 Quattro automatic cut, strip and crimp machines adopt the best technologies and innovative systems that make them competitive in terms of both quality and price.
- Cable section 0.13 – 4mm² (6mm² optional)
- Cable length 25mm crimping side 1
- Cable length 40mm crimping on both sides
- Stripping length 1 – 15mm
- Cable feeding speed 8m / s
- Electrical connection 400V 50 / 60Hz 9kVA
- Pneumatic pressure 6 – 7bar
- Weight 1100kg
- Noise 75dB
Please contact us for further information or for a competitive quote.
Also visit the Wirmec website for more information.