Komax, Kodera, Mecal, Z+F Repair and Service
With experience in the field for We service Komax, Kodera, Mecal and Z+F to name just a few and pride ourselves on our technical expertise and have a reputation for fast, reliable repair of customer’s equipment. This is beneficial for:
- Minimization of unplanned production downtimes
- Short downtimes thanks to high availability of spare parts
- Fastest possible rectification
Small Bench top equipment – The Cheaper and Greener Service Option
A popular option for our customers is to ship small bench top machines to our workshop for service or repair. There are several benefits to this including:
- Lower service costs – you don’t have to pay for our petrol and travelling time – saving you hundreds of pounds through unnecessary time spent on the road.
- Faster response time – we usually turn machines round in 1 or 2 days – saving you down time.
- Quality and thorough repair in our workshop – reduces the chance of further problems.
- We have all our manuals, documentation, spares and equipment available in our workshop – making it more efficient for a quick turn-around.
- It’s much less polluting for the equipment to be shipped to us rather than us driving to you – saves all our resources!
- If you need us to look at your machine, we will be happy to discuss costs over the phone and we will always advise the customer if any additional parts are required for the repair.
- If you are shipping your machine to us, it is essential that you make sure it is well packed (and insured), and bear in mind that your machine will be repacked and shipped back in the same packaging – so it must be of a high standard, to ensure safe return of goods.
Of course, it is not always possible to send your machine to us, in which case, we can arrange a site visit. Please get in touch for availability.
The equipment we service:
- WDT / WEZAG