- High machine speed for the best unit cost performance
- Fastest conversion for maximum production output
- First-time-right: perfectly synchronized machine processes with excellent CPK results
Powerful and flexible
- Robust and reliable processing of wire cross sections ranging from 0.13 to 6 mm²
- Produces special and complex applications thanks to flexible machine configuration
Ready for the future
- Most modern, forward-looking machine technology for highest requirements
- Integrated automatic conductor detection (ACD) for superb quality stripping
- Equipped for future requirements thanks to quality monitoring and gentle wire processing
Precise and outstanding quality
- First time right – perfectly synchronized machine processes enable excellent CpK results
- Highly robust machine configuration
- Can be retrofitted with unique quality monitoring such as ACD, Q1240 (SQC)
- Wires handled carefully, gently during processing
At high speed for top unit cost performance
With its high processing speed, the Alpha 550 achieves the best unit cost performance in its class. All system components are designed for top performance. The processes are perfectly coordinated. For example is the conveyor belt speed in the new deposit system automatically adjusted to ensure consistent optimum throughput.
Ultra-fast conversion for maximum productivity
Simple, fast setup and conversion approaches allow short travel paths while accelerating the procedures. With the touch screen, keyboard and mouse, the Alpha 550 can be operated in a time-saving and ergonomic fashion. The TopWin software allows the next job to be loaded without halting operations and the material and the tool to be prepared. Indicator lamps and LED-illuminated work zones optimize and expand user guidance.
First-time-right approach for almost no rejects
Perfectly synchronized machine processes and quality assurance and monitoring functions ensure top precision and excellent CpK results. Processes are optimum thanks to the reliable EtherCAT technology.
Powerful servomotors position the swivel arm with unrivaled repeat accuracy. The mechanical and electronic components are well-protected from dirt and ambient influences and also suitable for environments with high temperatures and moisture.
Various options, such as the linear quick wire changer and the quick mobile terminal changer (MTC) for fast crimp tool changes, enable optimal flexible operation within the stable system.
Customer-specific and individualized
The different processing modules make it possible to have complex and individualized configurations with up to four stations. Customer-specific processes can be programmed on request.
The market leader’s quality and expertise
Komax Wire assures the maximum performance capability of the system by delivering holistic, comprehensive quality. It considers all components and rounds out these efforts with local services globally.
Cutting pulled strands
Coaxial and triaxial cable processing
Double sheath cable processing
Split cycle for closed barrels
Twisting / tinning
Wire end solidifying, splicing, welding
Hot stamp marking