- Reliable processing of wire cross sections ranging from
0.13 to 4 mm² (optionally 5 mm²)
- Solid and reliable processes with powerful, durable technology
- Reduced maintenance costs thanks to the unique approach to wearing parts
- Designed for demanding ambient conditions
Precise and outstanding quality
- First time right – perfectly synchronized machine processes enable excellent CpK results
- Highly robust machine configuration
- Can be retrofitted with unique quality monitoring such as ACD, Q1240 (SQC)
- Wires handled carefully, gently during processing
Productive due to fast changeover
- High productivity performance thanks to ultra-fast machine setup and operation
- Quick and highly efficient changing of cables, crimp tools, terminal rolls
- New deposit system for maximum output
The work flow is enhanced by short paths for the operator between crimp and wire and cutting stations, all with LED-illuminated work zones. With the help of the optional linear quick wire changer and the quick MTC mobile terminal changer, the Alpha 530 can be converted even more quickly.
Lightning-quick to convert, parallel setup procedures
Simple, fast setup and conversion approaches allow short travel paths while accelerating the conversion and setup procedures. With the touch screen, keyboard and mouse, the Alpha 530 can be operated in a time-saving and ergonomic fashion. The TopWin software allows the next job to be loaded without halting operations and the material and the tool to be prepared. Indicator lamps and LED-illuminated work zones optimize and expand user guidance.
First-time-right approach – minimal rejects
Top precision, even at maximum system performance and excellent CpK results – the machine processes and the functions for quality assurance are perfectly attuned to each other. The reliable EtherCAT technology guarantees optimum processes.
Quality assurance by Komax Wire
Quality production means quality products: Komax Wire develops and produces the elements of quality assurance itself. The highest requirements of the automotive industry are satisfied. The optional available automatic conductor detector (ACD) reduces operator influence and ensures quality monitoring even for the finest wires. The ACD detects the slightest contact between blade and conductor strands during stripping. Other available options include integrated strip monitoring (Q1240), crimp force analysis (CFA+/CFA) and seal position monitoring (SPM).
Gentle wire guidance
The pneumatic wire straightener enables high feed-in speed and excellent deposit quality even with difficult conductor material. With the actively controlled roller pressure, any changes in the cable containers and draw-in speed are compensated. To avoid indentations on the cables during machine stops, the roller pressure is automatically reduced.
The speed of the deposit conveyor belt is automatically adjusted, assuring neat and gentle wire deposit. The deposit tray features a smooth surface to prevent any cable damage.
Available processing modules
- Crimp modules C1370/C1340
- Seal modules S1440/S1441
- Strip quality check Q1240
Available processing modules
- Crimp modules C1340/C1320
- Ferrule modules AEH-LS/ AEH-G
- Double gripper module
- Sleeve module mci 792
- Tinning module X1585
- Twisting module X1582
The market leader’s quality and expertise
Komax Wire assures the maximum performance capability of the Alpha 530 by delivering holistic, comprehensive quality. It considers all components and rounds out these efforts with local services globally.